Many people have no hesitation in taking out home, car or even pet insurance however, how well have you protected the greatest asset of all YOU?
Could you continue living and paying your bills if you have an accident, or suffered from a serious illness that prevented you from working again?
And if you are the main income earner and unexpectedly died could your family survive financially?
While not pleasant to think about, such life changing events can have devastating effects on your family if you have not taken the right steps to protect yourself.
Taking out personal insurance is all about providing a financial safety net when you need it the most. It's designed to take care of you and those nearest to you.
While many may think of personal insurance as an unnecessary cost, the truth is, it may be the best investment you'll ever make.
The most common types of personal insurance include:
- Life insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Income protection
- Trauma or Critical Illness
To ensure you and your family have adequate protection in place, we will:
- Review your insurance needs to determine required levels of cover to ensure you and your family are adequately protected
- Review insurance market to ensure quality of product is adequate
- Review insurance market to ensure premiums are competitive
- Discuss funding options to minimise impact on lifestyle and assets, as well as ensure cover is set up in the most tax effective way.
- Investment Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Minimisation
- Debt Reduction
- Estate Planning